- Submitted by Dahlia on 29th Feb 2016
(Veg Salad, Quick Vegetable Salad)
Preparation time : 15 mints
Serves : 2
- Cucumber - 1 (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum - 1/2 (finely chopped)
- Roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts - 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - to taste
- Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
For Chatpata Masala
- Chaat Masala - a pinch
- Black Salt - a pinch
- Black pepper powder - a pinch
- Roasted cumin powder - a pinch
- Salt - a pinch
- Sugar - a pinch
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the vegetables to it.
- Add all the spices and lemon juice. Mix together and adjust the spices according to your taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve as a healthy snack.
- You can add any vegetables like cabbage, carrots, beetroot etc. depending on what you have on hand.
- Serve the chatpata vegetable salad as an evening snack or as a side salad for lunch or dinner.
More Salad Recipes