- Submitted by Dahlia on 16th Nov 2014
(Creamy Corn Muffins, Cornbread Muffins)
- Yellow Cornmeal - 3/4 cup
- All purpose flour - 1 1/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tbsp
- Eggs - 2
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 3/4 cup
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients - cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs. Next add the sugar, melted butter, milk, honey and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or rub some oil. This will make the muffins crispy around the edges.
- Pour enough batter in the muffin pan. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the muffins warm for the best taste.
The above batter makes 12 muffins.
Other American Recipes