- Submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan on 11th Nov 2016
(Paccha Maanga Chutney, Raw Mango & Chutney)
This is a Kerala style pacha maanga chammandhi which is made with raw mango and raw onions. Onions when consumed in raw form has many antibacterial properties.
Recipe for Mango Onion Chutney
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: NIL
- Raw Mango - 1
- Onion - 1
- Grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Dry Red chilies - 2-3
- Salt - to taste
- Remove the skin of the mango and cut it (with skin also you can make it).
- Chop the onion.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and grind to a coarse paste in a blender.
- Now either you can season it with some mustard seeds or just drizzle some plain coconut oil on the chutney.
Serving Mango Onion Chutney
- Serve with dosa, idli, rice, curd rice, chapatti etc.
More Chutney Recipes