- recipe by Padmaja Reddy submitted on 05-13-2012
(Country Eggs and Chicken Curry, Andra Chicken and Eggs Curry)
Here I am presenting naatu kodi gudla pulusu. This is also known as country chicken egg masala. This is an healthy dish for all ages.This is speciality in andhra pradesh.
Eggs - 5 (boiled)
Onion paste - 1 cup
Coconut paste - 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder - 1/2 spoon
Tamarind paste - 2 spoon
Red chlli paste - 2 spoons
Salt - to taste
Groundnut oil - 2 spoons
Garam masala - 1/2 spoon
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
1. Heat oil in a clay pot. If it is prepared in clay pot, it will be tasty.
2. Fry the onion paste until brown.
3. Add the coconut paste. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Mix the tamarind paste and chilli paste in it. If you need to add water, you may add 1 cup of water.
5. Add the boiled eggs in it.
6. Finally add garam masala, coriander levaes and salt.