- recipe by Dahlia submitted on 23rd Nov 2013
Graham Cracker Pie Crust - 1 (9")
Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 can (14 oz)
Lime Juice - 1/2 cup
Whipped Cream - 2 cups
1. Take the lime juice and sweetened condensed milk in a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Whisk it together till it gets blended.
3. Pour it in the pie crust. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
4. Spread the whipped cream over the lemon filling.
5. Refrigerate for another 2 hours and serve chilled.
- You can substitute lime juice with lemon juice to make lemon pie or with orange juice to make orange pie.
- If you prefer, add a couple of drops of yellow, green or orange food colour depending on the pie you are making.