- submitted by Dahlia on 12-31-2008
(Berry Punch, Soda punch)
Cranberry Juice - 2 cups
- Raspberry Soda (Or any soda with berry flavor) - 2 cups
- Sparkling Water/ Club Soda - 2 cups
- Lime - 1 (juiced)
- Frozen Mixed Berries - 1 cup
Combine the cranberry juice, lemon juice, sparkling water/club soda and raspberry soda in a large punch bowl.
- Add ice cubes as needed and the frozen berries to this.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint leaves and serve.
- If you want a frothy appearance add some strawberry sherbet or strawberry ice cream along with the mixed berry punch.