- recipe by Padmaja Reddy submitted on 03-09-2012
Here I am presenting a healthy and an ultimate dish for weak and lean children. It helps to improve iron levels in our bodies. That is drumsticks with dry mango curry.
Sunflower oil - 2 spoons
Turmeric Powder (Haldi) - 1/4 spoon
Onion - 1 big
Garlic (chopped) - 1 spoon
Ginger - 1 spoon
Dry mango pieces or powder - 3 spoons
Drumsticks - 200gms
Fenugreek powder - 1/4 spoon
Coriander leaves - for serving
salt - 1 spoon
1. Heat oil in a pan or clay pot. Fry onion and mix haldi, ginger and garlic.
2. Add drumsticks and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Later mix the dry mango powder and salt. Cook for a while.
4. Serve with coriander leaves. This is a wonderful and tasty dish for all ages. It prevents hair fall also.