- recipe by Rani submitted on 08-07-2008
Mango Pulp - 1 can
Whipping Cream - 500ml
Sugar - 3/4 Cup
Gelatin - 3 Packets
(Plain/ Mango flavoured)
Water - 1 Cup
Ripe Mango - 1
1. Mix gelatin and sugar in 1 Cup hot water and mix well.
2. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
3. Add Mango pulp and mix well .
4. Next add whipping cream and mix well.
5. Add mango cubes from fresh mango to get mango texture.
6. Pour the mixture into a big glass pan or individual serving bowls and refrigerate for atleast 3 hours before serving.
7. Serve as such or with whipped topping.
- Vegetarians can get veg friendly gelatin.
- If you put the same mixture in the freezer, you will get an instant version of mango ice cream.
Mango pudding with orange jelly & fresh oranges on top