- recipe by Raji Ramakrishnan submitted on 10-02-2012
The papaya should be ripe at the same time should be firm enough to grate the same.
1 cup Grated papaya
1 cup Milk
3-4 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Ghee
Cardamom powder (optional)
Dry fruits, Charoli etc. for garnishing
1. Heat a kadai and add the grated papaya and saute for two minutes.
2. Add the milk, sugar and keep on stirring in medium flame till it starts leaving the sides of kadai.
3. Transfer it in a bowl and garnish with dry fruits.
4. Serve hot or cold as you wish.