- recipe by Raji Ramakrishnan submitted on 04-22-2012
(Porridge with leftover rotis)
Left over chappatis - 4 nos
Apple - ½
Banana - 1 no
Chikoo - 1 no
Cardamom powder - little
Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - 2 tsp
Honey - 2 tsp
Dry fruits viz. badam, pista, kaju, kismiss - for garnishing.
1. Keep the chapattis in the oven for one or two minutes. You will get a crispy roti like papad.
2. Break them and put it in the mixer and grind to a fine powder.
3. Take a bowl and transfer the same into the bowl. Add the milk, sugar, honey , cardamom powder and stir well.
4. If it is too thick, u can add extra milk. Cut the fruits and mix in it, garnish with chopped dry fruits.
5. Serve chilled or on room temperature as u like. It is a healthy breakfast, meal, evening snack.
You can add any other fruits of your choice but it should go with milk well.