- recipe by Sabina submitted on 07-22-2008
Chicken (boneless skinless) - 1(cut into small pieces)
Ginger-garlic paste - 1tbsp
gram masala - 1tsp
corn flour - 2tsp
chilli pwd - 2tbsp
turmeric pwd - 1tsp
fennel pwd - 1 1/2 tsp
lemon juice - 2tsp
salt- as per taste.
red food color - few pinch
Bell pepper - 1 big
Onion - 1 medium
1. Mix well the first 10 ingredients. Let it marinate for 1 hr.
2. Cut the bell pepper and onion into big chuncks and keep aside.
3. In a pan put the oil and stir fry the chicken for 7-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
4. Remove the chicken pieces or move it to the side and stir fry the veggies in the same oil.
5. Veggies should be cooked but crunchy, so don't over cook it.
6. Now toss everything together and serve.
7. This goes very well with rice, pulao, chappatti or bread for sandwiches.