- recipe by Inara submitted on 01-08-2009
Cauliflower (small flowerettes) - 1/4 cup
Carrot (chopped) - 1/4 cup
French Beans - 1/4 cup
Green Peas - 1/4 cup
Mushroom - 1/4 cup
Spring Onions - 1/2 cup
Cabbage - 1/4 cup
Veg Broth - 1 can / Veg Seasoning - 1 cube
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp.
Corn Starch - 2 tblsp.
Salt - to taste
(can also add baby corns/corn/capsicum to the vegetables)
1. Heat butter. Add all vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
2. Add veg broth/seasoning cube, water (as required), pepper powder, salt and bring it to a boil.
3. Then reduce the heat & add corn starch paste. Keep stiring until the soup turns thick & creamy.
4. Remove from heat after 5 minutes. Serve hot.
(You can add a little hot sauce/soya sauce when having the soup)