- Submitted by Padmaja Reddy
(Thulsi and Ajwain Juice)
Jump to recipe ↓
Here I am presenting a variety and tasty herbal juice adding tulsi leaves and ajwain leaves. This is helpful for all ages especially in summer. It prevents dehydration.
Recipe For Herbal Juice
- Ajwain leaves - 5 or 6
- Tulsi (Indian Basil Leaves) - 10 leaves (fresh)
- Cumin (jeera) powder - 1/4 spoon
- Amchur (Dry mango) powder - 1/2 spoon
- Salt - to taste
- Mint - 4 or 5 leaves
- Wash all the leaves and grind into fine paste.
- Add jeera powder, amchur powder and salt with the paste.
- These ingredients are enough to make one glass of juice.
Children like to have this juice with cold water.