No-Bake Lime Pie
Published 2013-Nov-23 Updated 2013-Nov-23
- Submitted by Dahlia
Recipe For No-Bake Lime Pie
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust - 1 (9")
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 can (14 oz)
- Lime Juice - 1/2 cup
- Whipped Cream - 2 cups
- Take the lime juice and sweetened condensed milk in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk it together till it gets blended.
- Pour it in the pie crust. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Spread the whipped cream over the lemon filling.
- Refrigerate for another 2 hours and serve chilled.
- You can substitute lime juice with lemon juice to make lemon pie or with orange juice to make orange pie.
- If you prefer, add a couple of drops of yellow, green or orange food colour depending on the pie you are making.