No Bake Mango Pie
Published 2013-Nov-23 Updated 2013-Nov-23
- Submitted by Dahlia
Recipe For No-Bake Mango Pie
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust - 2 (9")
- Mango Pulp - 1 can
- Cool Whip - 1 box (8 oz)
- Condensed milk - 1 can (14 oz)
- Hot water - 1/2 cup
- Plain gelatin - 2 packets
- Add the gelatin packets to the hot water and stir till it is completely dissolved.
- Mix this with the mango pulp and the condensed milk.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into both the pie crusts.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.