- Submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan
(Porridge with leftover rotis)
Roti Porridge is a delicious and healthy sweet porridge made with left over rotis and fruits.
Recipe For Roti Porridge
- Left over chappatis - 4 nos
- Apple - ½
- Banana - 1 no
- Chikoo - 1 no
- Cardamom powder - little
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Honey - 2 tsp
- Dry fruits viz. badam, pista, kaju, kismiss - for garnishing.
- Keep the chapattis in the oven for one or two minutes. You will get a crispy roti like papad.
- Break them and put it in the mixer and grind to a fine powder.
- Take a bowl and transfer the same into the bowl. Add the milk, sugar, honey , cardamom powder and stir well.
- If it is too thick, u can add extra milk. Cut the fruits and mix in it, garnish with chopped dry fruits.
- Serve chilled or on room temperature as u like. It is a healthy breakfast, meal, evening snack.
- You can add any other fruits of your choice but it should go with milk well.