- recipe by Raji Ramakrishnan submitted on 04-18-2012
Boiled sweet corns - 2 cups
Wheat flour - 3–4 cups
Green chilli - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Ajwain (omam) - 1/4 tsp
Asafoetida - a pinch
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Curd - 1/2 cup
Home made white butter - 1 tsp
Salt - as needed
Chopped coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
1. Grind the sweet corn, green chilli, ginger garlic paste smoothly.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and make a smooth dough by adding required amount of water.
3. Make small balls like you make for chapatti. Roll out the balls and cook the same on non stick tava by adding oil/ghee as per your choice.
4. serve hot with curd, sauce, pudina chutney or plain as you wish.