- Submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan
(Wheat Paratha with Sweet Corn)
Sweet corn paratha is a healthy and tasty paratha (Indian flatbread) made with wheat floor and sweet corn.
Recipe For Sweet Corn Paratha
- Boiled sweet corns - 2 cups
- Wheat flour - 3–4 cups
- Green chilli - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Ajwain (omam) - 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Home made white butter - 1 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Grind the sweet corn, green chilli, ginger garlic paste smoothly.
- Add rest of the ingredients and make a smooth dough by adding required amount of water.
- Make small balls like you make for chapatti.
- Roll out the balls and cook the same on non stick tava by adding oil/ghee as per your choice.
- Serve the sweet corn paratha hot with curd, sauce, pudina chutney or plain as you wish.