- Submitted Trupti
(Kokum Juice, Kokum Sarbat)
Jump to recipe ↓
Kokum sharbat is a healthy drink made with kokum. It is a tasty juice for summer. As kokum is widely grown western ghats region, kokum juice is also very popular in these region.
Recipe For Kokum Sharbat
- Juicy Kokum 1 vati
- Rock sugar powder 1 vati
- 1 spoon roasted jeera powder
- 1 spoon black salt
- 1/2 spoon regular salt
- Soak Kokum in water for half hour.
- In a mixi jar take soaked Kokum and grind to fine paste.
- Do not throw soaked Kokum water.
- In a thick bottom vessel take fine paste of Kokum the left out water powder sugar, black salt, regular salt and jeera powder and give a good mix.
- Switch on gas stove and boil to nearby of 1 string consistency.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Mixture becomes thick when it cools<./li>
- Strain the mixture completely with help of strainer or mulmul cloth.
- Kokum sarbat concentrate is ready.
- Now in a chilled glass take 2 spoon of concentration pour matka water stir and drink.