- recipe by Padmaja Reddy submitted on 04-03-2012
(Mathan Curry, Ellu Poosanikai Kootu, Kadoo Curry)
Here I am presenting a variety dish for them, who are suffering from joint pains. That is Sesame seeds with Pumpkin.
Pumpkin - 150gms
Sesame seeds - 50gms
Onion - 1/2 cup (in paste)
Green chillies - 4
Oil - 1 spoon
Turmeric Powder (haldi) - 1/4 spoon
Salt - to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Put haldi with onion paste. Fry until it turns brown.
2. Add the pumpkin pieces and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add the fried sesame seeds.
4. Finally add salt and chopped green chillies. Serve with roti or rice.