- submitted by Dahlia on 05-20-2008
Whole Fish - 1
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilly Powder - 2 tsp
Corriander Powder - 2 tsp
Ginger garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 tblsp
Onion - 1/2
Garlic - 3 cloves
Cilantro - 1/2 bunch
Lemon - 1/2
1. Wash the fish nicely and make small slits on both sides.
2. Marinate the fish with salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, corriander powder, pepper powder and ginger garlic paste.
3. After marinating for half an hour, stuff the onions, garlic, lemon slices and cilantro into the body of the fish.
4. Sprinkle few drops of oil over the body of the fish.
5. Bake the fish in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Set the oven to broil mode and broil it for 5 minutes.
7. Flip the fish and broil the other side for another 5-10 minutes until the skin of the fish is nicely browned.
8. Garnish with cilantro and lemon rings and serve.