- recipe by Inara submitted on 01-07-2009
Cabbage - 1/2 cup (shredded)
Carrot - 1/2 cup (shredded)
French Beans - 1/4 cup (shredded)
Mushrooms - 1/4 cup (sliced)
Spring Onions - 1/2 cup (chopped)
Celery - 1 tsp. (chopped)
(can also add baby corns/corn to the vegetables)
- (1 can) / Chicken Seasoning Cube - 1
Soya Sauce - 1 tblsp.
Red Chilli Sauce - 1 tblsp.
Vinegar - 1 tblsp.
Pepper Powder - ½ tsp.
Ajinomoto - ¼ tsp
- ½ cup (boiled & shredded)
Boiled Shrimps - ¼ cup (optional)
Corn Starch - 3 tblsp.
Salt - to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add all vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
2. Add chicken broth/seasoning cube, water (as required), soya sauce, red chilli sauce, vinegar, pepper powder, ajinomoto, salt and chicken/shrimps and bring it to a boil.
3. Then reduce the heat & add corn starch paste. Keep stiring until the soup thickens a bit.
4. Remove from heat after 5 minutes. For garnishing use spring onions.
- Similarly if you want to add egg, you can add it once the soup begins to boil and before adding corn starch.
- Just for variation, I have shredded all veggies instead of chopping them here in this soup. You can use chopped veggies as well.