-Submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan on 30th Nov 2015
(Cilantro Dosa, Coriander Dosai, Green Dosai, Kothamalli Dosa)
- Dosa batter - 1 bowl
- Oil - to make dosa
- Coriander Leaves (Cilantro) - handful
Green Chillies - 2 (increase/decrease according to your own taste)
- Ginger - 1" piece
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Grind together the coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and cumin seeds along with little dosa batter.
- Mix with the remaining dosa batter.
- Make dosas the way we make the normal dosas.
- Serve the hot coriander dosa with pickle or chutney.
More Dosa Recipes