- recipe by raji ramakrishnan submitted on 02-12-2012
(Semolina Cake, Sooji ka Cake)
Rava (Semolina, Suji) - 1 cup
Cow Ghee - 1 cup
Milk - 4 cups
Sugar - 5 cups
Few saffron strands - (optional)
Cardamom (Elaichi) - optional
Sliced dry fruits - optional
1. Mix the rava, ghee, milk and sugar together and cook in slow flame.
2. Like mysore pak, it will start leaving the kadai.
3. Transfer it on greased plate, cut into deired shapes.
4. The optional items can be added before you transfer the same on to the plate. Garnish with dry fruits. It is a lovely item.