- Submitted by Eliza on 13th Jun 2008
(Anda Noodles, Muttai Noodles)
Ramen Noodles or any kind of Noodles -1 packet
- Onion - 1/2 chopped
- Tomato - 1/2 chopped
- Carrot - 1/2 julienned
- Beans - 3-4 julienned
- Cabbage shredded- ¼ cup
- Green peas - 3 spoons
- Bell pepper - 1/4 cup julienned
- Egg - 1-2 scrambled
- Oil to toss the veggies
- Ground black pepper - 1/4 spoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 spoon(optional)
- In a wok or any pan add little oil and onion and tomato sauté it.
- Add carrot and beans sauté it with little salt and taste maker which comes along with noodles and let the veggies on low heat..
- In a sauce pan boil 2 cups of water and cook the noodles till it is 3/4th done and drain it.
Now toss the noodles with the masala mixture above. Toss in the shredded cabbage, bell pepper and scrambled egg until everything gets a coat.
- Sprinkle the black pepper. Hot egg noodles is ready to be served.
- Serve the hot noodles with ketchup or chicken manchurian.
By cooking the noodles separately we can get non sticky noodles.
- It can be tossed with little soy sauce and chili sauce also to add additional taste.
More Egg Recipes
More Noodle Recipes