- Submitted by Dahlia on 11th Mar 2008
Yellow Squash raita is a cool and refreshing side dish which goes along with any variety rice and roti. It compliments very well with spicy biryani too. It can be even had as such as a small snack on a hot summer day.
Yellow Squash Raita
Yogurt - 2 cups
- Yellow Squash - 1 (grated)
- Red Onion - 1/2 (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (finely chopped)
- Green Chilly - 1 (minced)
- Salt - to taste
- Cilantro - 1 strand (finely chopped)
Beat the yogurt nicely.
- Add the yellow squash, onion, tomato, salt, green chilly and cilantro to the yogurt.
- Mix well and chill before serving.
This yellow squash raita can be served as a salad or as a side with any pulav, biryani or any variety rice.
More Squash Recipes