- Submitted by Dahlia
(Vegetarian Lasagna, Brinjal and Mushroom Lasagna, Aubergine and Mushroom Lasagna)
Eggplant Mushroom Lasagna is a simple vegetarian lasagna with eggplant (brinjal / aubergine) and mushroom.
Recipe For Eggplant And Mushroom Lasagna
Serves : 5-6
- Lasagna Pasta - 9-10 ct.
- Eggplant - 1
- Mushroom - 1 - 16 oz box
- Onion - 1/2 (sliced)
- Pasta Sauce - as needed
- Shredded Cheese - as needed
- Oil - 2-3 tbsp
- Cut the eggplant into circles and shallow fry it in a tawa with some salt and chilly powder. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions for few minutes. Add the mushrooms, little salt and pepper. Saute till the mushroom is cooked and all the liquid evaporates. Switch off and keep aside.
- Bring water to boil in a sauce pan and cook the lasagna pasta according to the package instruction. Drain the water and keep it ready.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- After you finish all the preparation, keep everything around before you start layering.
- Grease a baking dish with some oil or cooking spray.
- Pour some pasta sauce and spread it as the first layer.
- Arrange the lasagna pasta over the sauce.
- Arrange some eggplant slices and some sauteed mushrooms.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese as the next layer.
- Repeat the same layers again (pasta sauce, lasagna noodles, eggplant slices, mushroom, cheese) till you reach the top of the dish.
- Bake it for 30-40 minutes.
Pour the Pasta Sauce
Arrange the lasagna sheets
Place eggplant slices
Spread sauteed mushroom
Generously spread the cheese and repeat the same layers again
Bake it for 30-40 minutes. Eggplant Mushroom Lasagna
More Pasta & Noodles Recipes