(Doodhi ka ladoo, Surakkai laddu)
- recipe by Padmaja Reddy submitted on 05-01-2012
Here iam presenting a sweet and delicious food item, that is bottle gourd laddus.
Bottle gourd (grated) - 200gms
Jaggery - 200gms
Dry coconut powder - 200gms
Ghee - 2 table spoons
Cashew nut pieces - 2 spoons
Salt - 1 pinch
cardamom powder - 1/2 spoon
1. Heat ghee in a steel pan. Add grated bottle gourd (squeeze water) with that.
2. Fry it for 2 minutes. Turn the flame into medium.
3. Mix jaggery and boil them for 20 minutes.
4. After that add coconut powder and cardamom powder.
5. Finally add pinch of salt for taste and switch off.
6. Let it cool. Now its ready to make laddus. While preparing laddus apply ghee.