- Submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan
(Hakka style noodle preparation)
Hakka noodles is liked by all the children. I never eat noodles as i was never fond of it. Once my daughter forced me to eat. After i tasted one teaspoonful of the same, I liked it.
Recipe For Hakka Noodles
- 1 Hakka noodles packet.
- 1 Capsicum finely chopped
- Spring onion finely chopped
- 1 Carrot finely chopped lengthwise
- 1 tbs Cabbage
- 1 tbsp Beans chopped lengthwise
- Soya sauce, chilli sauce as per your requirement.
- Spring onion for garnishing.
- Boil water, add the hakka noodles, teaspoonful of oil, and cook the same.
- Remove from the kadai and run under cold water. Put it in a plate
- In another kadai, add oil. When it becomes hot add the chopped veggies and stir fry. Ensure that it does not cook much. It has to be crunchy.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce add the noodles and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion serve hot.
- You can use the hakka noodles to prepare snadwich as well.
More Noodle Recipes