- recipe by Raji Ramakrishnan submitted on 10th Aug 2013
Hakka noodles is liked by all the children. I never eat noodles as i was never fond of it. Once my daughter forced me to eat. After i tasted one teaspoonful of the same, I liked it.
1 Hakka noodles packet.
1 Capsicum finely chopped
Spring onion finely chopped
1 Carrot finely chopped lengthwise
1 tbs Cabbage
1 tbsp Beans chopped lengthwise
Soya sauce, chilli sauce as per your requirement.
Spring onion for garnishing.
1. Boil water, add the hakka noodles, teaspoonful of oil, and cook the same.
2. Remove from the kadai and run under cold water. Put it in a plate
3. In another kadai, add oil. When it becomes hot add the chopped veggies and stir fry. Ensure that it does not cook much. It has to be crunchy.
4. Add soya sauce, chilli sauce add the noodles and mix well.
5. Garnish with chopped spring onion serve hot.