- recipe by Padmaja Reddy submitted on 05-13-2012
(Kudamillagai Chutney, Simla Mirch ki Chutney)
Here I am presenting a simple and delightful curry that is beneficial for pregnant ladies. That is yellow pepper chutney.
Yellow pepper (yellow capsicum) - 2
Sesame seeds - 30 gms
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
Tamarind paste - 1 spoon
Green chillies - 5
Cashew nuts - 5
Soaked almonds - 5
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 spoon
1. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the sesame seeds and green chillies with yellow capsicum.
2. Add cashew nuts and almonds.
3. Grind all these ingredients make into fine paste.
4. Finally add tamarind paste and salt. Before serving add coriander leaves.