- submitted by Dahlia on 12-03-2010
Graham Cracker Crust - 1
(You can also use chocolate crust)
Peanut Butter - 3/4 cup (I like to use crunchy peanut butter)
Cream Cheese - 6 oz
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Whipped Cream - 12 oz (app. 3 cups)
Milk - 1/4 cup
1. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until all the three are well blended and smooth.
2. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
3. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
4. Garnish with roasted unsalted peanuts or crushed oreo or chocolate shavings.
5. Refrigerate or Freeze for atleast 5-6 hours. Serve when it is still frozen else serve it from the refrigerator (if you like it softer and creamier).