- recipe by Raji Ramakrishnan submitted on 03-30-2012
(Nilakadalai Kulambu, Moongphali Curry)
Raw peanuts - 1 cup
- 2 tsp
Dhania powder - 1 tsp
Pav bhaji masala - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 tsp
cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
coriander leaves for garnishing.
1. Soak the peanuts overnight. Cook them in pressure cooker with salt till it is soft.
2. In a kadai pour oil, when it becomes hot add the cumin seeds.
3. When it splutters, add the tomato paste
. Saute for a minute.
4. Add the dhania powder, turmeric powder, pav bhaji masala and saute for a minute.
5. Add the cooked peanuts. Add salt if required.
6. The gravy should be little thick and not very watery. Garnish with coriander leaves. This tastes good with chappati, rice., bread, pav etc.