- recipe by Padmaja Reddy submitted on 05-17-2012
Here I am presenting an healthy dish for all, especially for diabetic people. This is neem flower powder. This is not so bitter in taste.
Neem flowers (fresh) - 1/2 cup
Red Chillies - 5 or 6
Coriander powder - 1/2 spoon
Jaggery - 1 spoon
Almonds - 5
Salt - to taste
1. Fry neem flowers and red chillies in a pan without oil.
2. Add coriander powder, jaggery and almonds with them.
3. Grind into a fine powder.
4. Finally add the salt. This can be served with rice or idlis.