- Submitted by Dahlia on 24th July 20018
(Stuffed Potato Bread, Stuffed Parathas, Aloo Parantha)
Recipe For Alu Paratha
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Wheat flour - 2 cups
Potatoes (boiled, grated and mashed) - 3-4
Red chilli powder - 2 tsp.
Garam masala - 1 tsp.
Dhania (jeera) powder - 2 tsp
Amchur powder - ½ tsp.
Fresh finely chopped coriander
1. Knead wheat flour like chapatti dough.
2. Mix all the ingredients under 'filling'.
3. Put the filling in a rolled out paratha, close the ends and roll again.
4. Roast it on tawa with little ghee/butter.
5. Serve hot with yoghurt (mixed with kala namak and chilli powder), pickle and papad.
- The potatoes can be replaced with other vegetables like cauliflower, radish, paneer, methi, pudhina etc.