- recipe by Inara submitted on 10-06-2008
Potatoes - 2 (cut into cubes)
Onion - 1 medium (diced)
Tomato - 1 medium (diced)
Spinach - 1 bunch medium
Ginger paste - 1 tblsp.
Cumin powder - ½ tsp.
Red chili powder - as needed
Coriander powder - ½ tsp.
Turmeric (haldi) powder - ¼ tsp.
salt - as needed
1. Pick, wash and cut the spinach (palak) and Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and sauté until it turns pink. Add tomatoes and fry well.
3. Add potatoes and fry until it is cooked.
4. Now add all the masalas and fry until oil separates.
5. Add palak and salt and cook for around 15 minutes.
6. Serve hot with roti or rice and dal.