-Submitted by Dahlia on 14th Oct 2008
(Elvis Presley Sandwich, Elvis Sandwich, Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich)
- French Bread - 4 Slices
Bananas - 2 (sliced into circles)
- Honey - 4 tbsp
Peanut Butter - 4 tbsp
- Butter - as needed for toasting
- Slice the bananas into circles and drizzle the honey over it. Gently toss it together.
- Apply peanut butter on one side of each bread slice and spread the banana mixture over it.
- Top it with the other slice of bread.
- Heat a griddle, add little butter and toast the sandwiches till both sides are brown and crispy.
- Drizzle some honey over the sandwiches, top with some whipped cream, fresh berries and enjoy as a snack or meal.
More Sandwich Recipes