- Submitted by Elizabeth on 9th May 2008
(Dry Chilli Chicken, Chicken Chilli Dry, Spicy Chicken Chilli)
Chicken Breast - 2 (If you are using turkey then use 2 pounds of Turkey)
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
- Chilli Power - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder -1/2 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Corn flour - 1 tsp
- Red Food Color – couple pinches
- Lemon Juice/Vinegar -1 tsp
Bell pepper -1 cup sliced(colored )
- Curry Leaves -1 string
- Onion - 1/2 cup(Sliced)
- Chilli sauce - as needed
- Soya sauce - as needed
Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the chicken with all the marination ingredients, let it sit for an hour.
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken in oil and one it’s done, leave it on a paper towel.
- In the same oil add the curry leaves and scoop it out and keep separately.
- In a different pan add little oil and sauté the onions and the bell peppers. Let the veggies stay crunchy.
- Add the chili sauce and little Soya sauce.
- Toss the fried chicken pieces with this.
- Add the curry leaves to it.
- Yummy Chilli Chicken ready.
- Serve it with any kind of pulav or serve as a starter.
More Chicken Recipes
More Indo-Chinese Recipes