- Submitted by Dahlia on 22nd Oct 2007
(Pasta With Herbs, Basil Leaves Pasta, Pasta With Vegetables and Basil)
Pasta - 1 cup
- Water- 4 cups
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Cilantro- 5 stems (finely chopped)
- Basil - fistful(finely chopped)
- Lime - 1
- Yogurt / Curd - 3tsp
- Veggies - 1 cup (cut lengthwise - preferably green veggies like green beans, asparagus, celery etc)
- Green chilli - 1 (finely chopped)
- Salt - to taste
In a deep pan heat water and bring it to a boil.
- Add pasta and let cook for 3 minutes, until it is half cooked.
- Now add the veggies and cook for another 6 minutes until everything becomes soft but still firm.
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Meanwhile grind the herbs(cilantro & basil) along with yogurt.
- Take another pan and heat oil. Add green chillies and lime zest.Now add the pasta and the herbal paste and toss it together.
- Finally add few drops of lime juice. Herbal pasta is ready to be served.
More Pasta Recipes