- recipe by Inara submitted on 06-19-2008
(Macaroni Pasta Sandwich, Mac & Cheese Sandwich, Pasta Sandwich)
Macaroni Pasta - 1 cup (boiled)
Oil - 2 tblsp
Onions - 2 (grated)
Garlic - 1 tsp (chopped)
Tomatoes - 2 (pureed)
Red chili powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
1. Add onion and garlic on oil and fry.
2. Add tomato puree, chili powder, pepper powder and salt.
3. Add macaroni and mix well.
4. Apply butter on toasted bread.
5. Spread the above mixture and sprinkle some grated cheese.
6. Grill until cheese melts.