- recipe by raji ramakrishnan submitted on 02-16-2012
Crisp roti - 3 nos.
Tomato (chopped) - 1 no
Onion big (chopped) - 1 no
Cucumber (chopped) - 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves (chopped) - 1/2 cup
Nylon sev - 1 cup
Chilli powder - to taste
Black salt - to taste
Chat masala - to taste
Instead of papad, I used crisp roti. Children enjoyed this.
1. To make crisp rotis, put it in oven for 2 minutes.
2. Keep the roti on a plate. spread tomato, onion, cucumber on it. Sprinkle chilli powder, black salt, chat masala as per taste.
3. Spread nylon sev on top of it. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- we can also use coriander/mint chutney, sweet chutney, pomegranade, lime juice, nuts like peanut etc.