- Submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan on 5th Mar 2012
(Curd Curry, Yogurt Chutney)
Grated coconut - ½
- Green chilli - 2 or as per requirement
- Curd - 1 cup
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Methi seeds - ¼ tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt - to taste
Grind the coconut and green chilli.
- Take a kadai and pour oil in it. When it becomes hot, add mustard seeds and methi seeds.
- After it splutters, add curry leaves and the grinded coconut mix in it. Saute for a minute.
- Beat the curd and pour in it with little water add salt. Swith off the gas. Your moru kootan is ready to be served
More Curd & Buttermilk Recipes