- recipe by Raji Ramakrishnan submitted on 03-05-2012
(Curd Curry, Yogurt Chutney)
Grated coconut - ½
Green chilli - 2 or as per requirement
Curd - 1 cup
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Methi seeds - ¼ tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Curry leaves - few
Salt - to taste
1. Grind the coconut and green chilli.
2. Take a kadai and pour oil in it. When it becomes hot, add mustard seeds and methi seeds.
3. After it splutters, add curry leaves and the grinded coconut mix in it. Saute for a minute.
4. Beat the curd and pour in it with little water add salt. Swith off the gas.
Your moru kootan is ready.