- submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan on 10th Sep 2013
(Pressed Rice Crepes, Poha Dosai)
1 cup Poha (Aval/Pressed Rice)
1/4 cup Rice powder
1 Onion (finely chopped)
Asafoetida (hing) powder
1 tsp Cumin seeds
2-3 Green chilly (finely chopped)
1 small piece Ginger (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Corriander leaves (finely chopped)
1. Soak the poha in water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Grind it along with rice powder in mixie.
3. Add the chopped items in it and mix well.
4. Add required salt and the coriander leaves.
5. Make dosas just as you make the normal dosas.
You do not have to spread the same on the tava as it spreads own its own.
- You can also make instant oats dosa
in a similar way.