- recipe by Mubeen submitted on 04-20-2010
(Instant Rice Flour Dosai, Spicy Puda, Masala Rice Flour Dosa )
Rice flour - 1 to 1.5 cup
Egg - 1 to 2
Green chillies - 2 to 3
Onion - 1/2 cut in small pieces
Turmeric Powder - a pinch
Chilly powder - 1/4 teaspoon
GG paste - 1/4 teaspoon
Cumin seeds (Jeera) - little
coconut - 1/4 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add enough water.
2. The batter should not be too thick or too thin. It should be of medium consistency.
3. Grind the cumin seeds and coconut and mix them with the batter as well. Keep it for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, pour them in a dosa pan and make yummy masala dosas.
5. Suits well with chicken, mutton or fish gravy.
Rice Flour Dosa Batter
Frying the dosa
Instant Rice Flour Dosa