- Submitted by Beryl
In this recipe beef and vegetables are cooked and soya sauce is added to enhance its taste. It can be either used as side dish for rice or as filling for making stuffed parathas. This is very simple as there is not many masalas included in this and it's a variation of Chinese beef stir fry receipe. This Indian style Beef and Vegetables Stir Fry can be served as a side dish for white rice, fried rice, chapathi etc. It can also be used a stuffing to make wraps and sandwiches. Both kids and adults will love this. So here is the recipe.
Recipe for Beef & Vegetables Stir Fry
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Serves : 4
- Beef strips- 500 g
- Mixed vegetables- (cauliflower, carrot, capsicum) - 1.5 cup
- Sunflower oil - 3 to 4 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce - 3 to 4 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Red Chili powder- 1 tsp
- Salt - as necessary
- Garlic cloves - 3 to 4
- First chop the vegetables into long pieces.
- Clean the beef in clean water. Cook the beef in a pressure cooker or in a pan by adding salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and little water in a slow to medium flame.
- In a pan, add sunflower oil. When the oil gets heated, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and sauté them.
- Now add the chopped garlic cloves and stir till it's raw smell goes.
- Next add the chopped vegetables and stir well.
- When the vegetables are half cooked, add salt and soya sauce. Allow the vegetables to cook for some more time.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the already cooked beef in this and stir fry for few minutes.
- Check for the taste and if necessary add more salt and soya sauce. The beef stir fry is ready.
Serving Beef & Vegetables Stir Fry
- It can be used as side dish for rice or as filling for making stuffed chapathis
More Beef Recipes