- Submitted by Dahlia
(Bournvita Banana Milkshake)
Jump to recipe ↓
Bournvita banana smoothie is an easy to prepare yet tasty recipe. The main ingredients for this recipe are banana, bournvita and milk. Bournvita is popularly given as health drink for kids in hot milk. Most kids enjoy it. This preparation is another interesting way of giving bournvita to kids. Since we add banana, it makes it quite filling. Kids can have it as an evening snack after school or before playtime.
I have used frozen banana instead of fresh one, which gives a good texture to this deliicous smoothie. You can use whatever you have in hand, but it has to be fully ripe. Let’s see how to make this tasty drink.
Recipe for Bournvita Banana Milkshake
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: NIL
- Banana (fully ripe) - 1 big
- Full cream cold milk - 1 cup
- Bournvita powder - 2 tsp
- Peel the skin of banana and chop it roughly.
- In a blender, take the fully ripe banana, milk and bournvita powder.
- Blend it to a smooth and frothy smoothie.
- You can add ice cubes along with the above ingredients to make it more frothy.
- Alternatively you can use fully ripe frozen banana to get the same taste.
- The banana has to be fully ripe to get a sweet taste. Do not add half ripe banana as it won’t give enough sweetness to the smoothie. We do not add additional sweetener.
More Smoothie Recipes