- Submitted by Dahlia
(Seasonal Fresh Melon Juice, Watermelon & Muskmelon Juice)
Recently I shared the recipe of Fresh Melon Salad made with melon balls. After scooping out balls using my melon baller, I had lot of left over flesh in both watermelon and muskmelon. I just removed them carefully and made it into a tasty refreshing melon juice. It was very refreshing and tasty,
I made the mixed melon juice with some watermelon and muskmelon. Other melons can be added when available. The combination of differnt melons work out great together. Most often, the melons are sweet enough and doesn't need additional sweetner. Just in case you need, just add some honey. The juice instantly quenches your thirst on a hot summer day. So just give it a try.
Recipe for Fresh Melon Juice
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: NIL
- Mixed Melon Pieces - about 2 cups (watermelon, muskmelon, honeydew melon etc.)
- Honey/ Sugar - 2 tsp (if required)
- Ice cubes - few
- Cut some watermelon and muskmelon slices. If you get hold of some other melon variety, include that too. I have taken 1 cup each of watermelon and muskmelon to make the jucie.
- Remove the seeds as much as possible and chop the flesh roughly.
- Take these melon pieces in a blender and juice it. Taste it and add honey or sugar if required. Blend once again.
- Pour out in serving glasses and add some ice cubes. Serve this cooling drink on hot summer days.
More Fresh Juice Recipes