-Submitted by Dahlia
(Indian Style Pan Seared Chicken, Chicken Diet Recipe)
Dietitians in India are recommending to add more low fat protein to everyday cooking. It is very useful for diabetic patients or people who are dieting.
Chicken Breast is one of the best low calorie protein that can be included in our meal. Here is a very very simple dish called 'Pan Seared Chicken' that can be cooked in just 15 minutes. It makes a complete meal when served with some salad or some steamed vegetables. It is so simple to make with just few ingredients that even bachelors could enjoy it easily.
It is one of the healthiest yet tasty non-vegeratien meal that you can find. Enjoy!!...
Recipe For Pan Seared Chicken
- Chicken breast – 2
- Tandoori chicken masala (or any store bought chicken masala blend) – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil (Olive oil or any refined oil) – 1 tbsp
- Wash the chicken breast pieces and slice it to 2 thinner pieces. Thinner pieces cooks fast.
- Sprinkle some of the chicken masala spice mix and required salt on the chicken pieces.
- Rub the spices all over the chicken slices.
- Heat a griddle or tawa on the stove over medium flame. spray or drizzle the oil.
- Place the chicken breast pieces on the tawa.
- Wait till one side is cooked. Flip the pieces carefully using tongs and cook the other side too.
- Once it’s fully cooked, the chicken is no longer transparent i.e. it changes from pinkish color to white or golden brown. If you gently press the center of the slice, the meat should feel firm and the juices running out should be colorless and not pink.
- Enjoy this chicken with some steamed vegetables or a side salad.
More chicken recipes