- Submitted by Dahlia
Jump to recipe ↓
Popsicles or locally known as Kuchi Ice is one of ur childhood favourites. Before all these fancy Ice-cream brands entered the market, these Kuchi Ice was popular among kids, especially in villages. The ice-cream seller would ring his hand bell and come in his cycle. Kids wold get excited hearing that sound. I also have fond memories of having popsicles or kuchi ce with my cousins at my grand parents place.
Watermelon popsicle is a favourite popsicle for my kids during the hot summer school holidays. Let’s see how to make this.
Recipe For Watermelon Popsicle
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 8 hours
- Watermelon pieces - 2 cups
- Sugar or honey - as per taste
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Wash the watermelon and cut into medium size pieces.
- In a blender, put watermelon pieces, honey or sugar and lime juice and blend well.
- Add honey as per taste and blend well.
- Pour that into the popsicle mould.
- Place the stick above each mould and keep in freezer for overnight.
- Next day it is ready to serve. Show the popsicle mould under the running water to remove the cover and enjoy it.
More Ice Cream Recipes