- Submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan
(Masala Chapatti, Spiced-Up Leftover Chapati)
Instead of papad, I used crisp roti. Children enjoyed this.
Recipe For Masala Roti
- Crisp roti - 3 nos.
- Tomato (chopped) - 1 no
- Onion big (chopped) - 1 no
- Cucumber (chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves (chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Nylon sev - 1 cup
- Chilli powder - to taste
- Black salt - to taste
- Chat masala - to taste
- To make crisp rotis, put it in oven for 2 minutes.
- Keep the roti on a plate. spread tomato, onion, cucumber on it. Sprinkle chilli powder, black salt, chat masala as per taste.
- Spread nylon sev on top of it. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- We can also use coriander/mint chutney, sweet chutney, pomegranate, lime juice, nuts like peanut etc.
More leftover Recipes