- recipe by Padmaja Reddy submitted on 03-13-2012
Here I am presenting a new dish for them who have lot of tensions and in depression. This will help you a lot especially for morning breakfast. That is palak with sesame seeds.
Til (Sesame) oil - 1 spoon
sesame seeds - 2 spoons
Palak - 100gms
Salt - to taste
Haldi (Turmeric Powder) - 1/4 spoon
1. Heat oil in clay pot or pan. Add haldi and washed palak leaves.
2. Cook them for a while.
3. You need to fry sesame seeds separately.
4. Finally you mix boiled palak with sesame seeds.
5. Add salt before serving. Serve with roti.