- recipe by Sabina submitted on 07-25-2008
(Lemon Pepper Chicken, Chicken Breast Fry)
Chicken breast - 1 (slice it horizontally)
Crushed pepper - As per taste
Lime juice - 2 tsp
Salt- as per taste
Oil -To fry
1. Cut the breast horizontally. Now put it in a ziplock bag and tap well with a hammer.
2. Now add pepper salt and lemon juice.Keep it for 1/2 hr in the refrigerator.
3. Now pan fry it.(better to use non stick dosa or chappatti pan).
4. You can use this to make sandwiches, pasta, wraps, pizzas, noodles, fried rice or roll it inside chappati and have it.
- Add 1 tblsp of soy sauce for a chinese flavour.
- You can add 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning for another dimension of flavour.